Sunday, January 29, 2006

Virus!

Diamanda Galas, Patron Saint of the Accursed

I caught this nasty virus from multiple sources. If you are reading this, you might want to check with your doctor.

Seven things I say:
  1. What part of fuck off don't you understand [to proselytizers].
  2. God told me to.
  3. Baby, let's play god.
  4. That's a pretty nice trick for a fucker on a stick.
  5. By the 27 holy testicles of Jesus and his disciples [It's a miracle!].
  6. Sweet screaming Jesus.
  7. Feck, drrink, girrls.
Seven books I like:
  1. The Coven by E. Howard Hunt [a novel of intrigue and witchcraft by the Watergate conspirator]
  2. Will by G. Gordon Liddy [the finest work of self-parody I have ever read]
  3. The Hellfire Club by Daniel P. Mannix
  4. How to Survive an Atomic Bomb by Richard Gerstell, Ph.D.
  5. Across the Border by Gary Provost
  6. The Shit of God by Diamanda Galas
  7. The God Pestilence by Johann Most
Seven movies I enjoy
  1. God told me to [piety]
  2. A Bucket of Blood [art]
  3. It's Alive [family values]
  4. Parents [dinnertable manners]
  5. The Devils [confession]
  6. Angel Heart [taking responsibility]
  7. Rosemary's Baby [motherhood]
Seven things I enjoy about cities
  1. public transit
  2. bikes
  3. pubs
  4. bookstores
  5. libraries
  6. gang tags
  7. urban blight
Seven things I can not do
  1. Pass on this meme
  2. Make contact with holy water
  3. Respect a politician
  4. Wave a flag
  5. Watch sports
  6. Support our troops
  7. Think of something interesting for #7
Seven things I would like to do before I die
  1. Eradicate organized religion
  2. Do unspeakable things in church
  3. See President Sharkey fulfill some of his campaign promises
  4. Ban automobiles
  5. End capitalism
  6. Avoid torture and execution
  7. Various other terrible things

End of curse.

1 Comments:

At 1/30/2006 2:07 AM, Blogger Manuel Estimulo said...

Well done, Velid. Is very good. I understand how this virus work now.

I have not seen any of the films you recommend. I will check them all out.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home